Facebook fan page is a decent way to get more visitors and readers to your blog. Subscribers of your Facebook fan Page see your blog updates on their Facebook home page. In order to save your time and get rid of adding a single post manually to your Fan page, simply Import your blog to Facebook. Follow the steps below to import your blog to Facebook
Import Blogger Blog to Facebook fan Page
- First of all you need have a Fan page for your blog at Facebook. If you don't have then Create a Facebook fan page for your blog.
- To import, Click on Edit Page button at the top right corner.
- Next click Apps (links list on left side) and then click the "Go To App" link just below Notes.
- You will be asked to submit your FEED URL, my feed URL is
http://www.mybloggertips.com/feeds/posts/defaultJust add /feeds/posts/default to your blog and that would be your feed url
Add Your feed URL like this
- That's all, now you don't need to manually add each and every post to your Facebook fan page.
If you have any problem you can ask.
By Kaila Piyush
My Google Profile HackingArticles4all.blogspot.com