Keyboard Shortcuts For Facebook
If you spend a lot of time on facebook then why not spend it more efficiently.There are a lot of browser specific keyboard shortcuts for facebook.You can createnew messages,view account settings,View notifications etc .Once you get familiar with these shortcuts you can easily navigate on facebook.In this post I will give the shortcut keys for Google Chrome,Firefoxand Internet Explorer.There is also a trick to create custom shortcuts keys for your computer programs
Here is a comprehensive list of facebook Shortcuts for each browser.
Google Chrome Facebook Shortcuts
- Alt+1: View your News Feed
- Alt+2: View your own Profile
- Alt+3: View pop-up of friend requests
- Alt+4: View pop-up of messages
- Alt+5: View pop-up of notifications
- Alt+6: View Account Settings
- Alt+7: View Privacy Settings
- Alt+8: View Facebook’s own profile
- Alt+9: Read latest Terms of Service agreement.
- Alt+?: Search
- Alt+m: Compose a new message
Firefox Facebook Shortcuts
- Shift+Alt+1: View your News Feed
- Shift+Alt+2: View your own Profile
- Shift+Alt+3: View pop-up of friend requests
- Shift+Alt+4: View pop-up of messages
- Shift+Alt+5: View pop-up of notifications
- Shift+Alt+6: View Account Settings
- Shift+Alt+7: View Privacy Settings
- Shift+Alt+8: View Facebook’s own profile
- Shift+Alt+9: Read latest Terms of Service agreement.
- Shift+Alt+0: Open Facebook Help Center
- Shift+Alt+?: Search
- Shift+Alt+m: Compose a new message
If you Want to get some new trick ask me your Question on this page.......
By kaila piyush On HackingArticles4All.BlogSpot.com